- If you are interested in a photograph and would like to inquire about usage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All content of this Internet site, unless otherwise noted, is owned or controlled by Old City District and is protected by worldwide copyright laws. You may download content for your personal use for non-commercial purposes only, but no modification or further reproduction of content is permitted. The content may otherwise not be copied or used in any way.
- Old City District will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Internet site, but it makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided. Old City District provides this information on an “as-is” basis and shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet site.
- This Internet site may provide links or references to other sites but Old City District has no responsibility for the content of other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this Internet site.
- The trademarks and service marks in this Internet site are protected in the United States and internationally. No use of any of these may be made without the prior, written authorization of the owners of this site.
- We reserve the right to edit contributed content for appropriateness, clarity and brevity.
- We are not responsible for any errors contained in content submitted by another individual or organization.
- Old City District will not sell or provide any personal information, including e-mail addresses, about any person or entity who provides information to Old City District’s web site unless the consent of the individual is obtained first.