Boat your way around the Penn's Landing basin in a swan, dragon, flamingo or duck for the perfect socially distant outdoor recreational activity for you and your household.
Hours: Saturdays, 12 p.m. - 12:30 p.m., 1 p.m. - 1:30 p.m., 2 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Please note that Boatin' in the Basin is weather contingent, and sessions may be canceled or cut short due to weather. If our staff cancels or shortens your session by over 20 minutes due to weather concerns, you will have the opportunity to reschedule your session or may be able to receive a refund.
Cost: Boatin' in the Basin tickets are sold by boat, PURCHASE IN ADVANCE AND RECEIVE $5 OFF!
- Swans and Dragon: $25 per thirty minute session
- Duck and Flamingo: $30 per thirty minute session
At the Door (please note tickets will need to be purchased at the Museum's front desk):
- Swans and Dragon: $30 per thirty minute session
- Duck and Flamingo: $35 per thirty minute session
Capacity: Each boat in our Boatin' in the Basin program can safely hold UP TO two people weighing 90lbs+.
- The Swans and Dragon can each hold an additional person, up to 89lbs.
- The Duck and Flamingo can each hold three additional people, up to 89lbs. each.
All passengers must weigh AT LEAST 35lbs. to safely enjoy their experiences.
By participating in an Independence Seaport Museum program, participants voluntarily assume all risks related to potential exposure to COVID-19 in or about Independence Seaport Museum. The Museum has modified its experience to adhere to safety guidelines and protocols.