2019 HOLIDAY WINDOW DECORATING CONTEST
Celebrate the season in America’s most historic square mile with Historic Holidays in Old City!
Festivities kick off on Small Business Saturday, November 30, with the return of a charming new holiday tradition, Old City’s Window Decorating Contest! Wander the historic streets of Old City, and view the delightful displays designed by local shops, restaurants, museums, galleries, and more.
Help us select the winner of the second annual Old City Holiday Window Decorating Contest! Pick up a postcard from one of the participating locations and select your top three picks! Then, drop off your completed postcard at the designated mailbox at the Betsy Ross House (239 Arch Street). All entries must be received by December 15, 2019 at 5:00pm. One contestant will be selected at random to win an Old City Prize Pack! Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
2019 Holiday Window Decorating Contest Participants:
- 36 Craven, 138 N. 3rd Street
- Amada, 217-219 Chestnut Street
- American Kitchen Machinery, 204 Quarry Street
- Art in the Age, 116 N. 3rd Street
- Bella Bridesmaids, 30 Bank Street
- Blokes Barbershop & Gentleman’s Emporium, 151 N. 3rd Street
- BloodMilk Jewels & Sphinx & Snakeskin, 45 N. 2nd Street
- Chick Invitations, 241 Race Street
- The Clay Studio, 137-139 N. 2nd Street
- Erdon, 162 N. 3rd Street
- GT Salon Systems, 53 N. 2nd Street
- Hush Salon, 128 N. 3rd Street
- Kick Axe Throwing Philadelphia, 232 Market Street
- Khyber Pass Pub, 56 S. 2nd Street
- Menagerie Coffee, 18 S. 3rd Street
- Millésimé, 33 N. 2nd Street
- Moko, 55 N. 3rd Street
- Momo’s Tree House, 205 Arch Street
- More Than Old, 144 N. 3rd Street
- Mr. Bar Stool, 167 N. 2nd Street
- National Museum of American Jewish History, 101 S. Independence Mall E
- Old City Santa, 227 Quarry Street
- The Olde Bar, 125 Walnut Street
- Perfumology, 25 N. 3rd Street
- Petit Jardin en Ville, 134 N. 3rd Street
- Philadelphia Independents, 35 N. 3rd Street
- Pierre’s Costumes, 211 N. 3rd Street
- The Plough & the Stars, 123 Chestnut Street (Entrance on 2nd St)
- Root Market, 216 Market Street
- Shane Confectionery, 110 Market Street
- Smak Parlour, 219 Market Street
- The Spa Terme Di Aroma, 32 N. 3rd Street
- Sweat Fitness, 45 N. 3rd Street
- United By Blue, 205 Race Street
- Volume Hair Studio, 19 N. 3rd Street
GRAND PRIZE: An Old City Prize Pack including:
- One overnight stay at Philadelphia Marriott Old City, including breakfast for two (Not valid New Year’s Eve and subject to availability and blackout dates)
- One overnight stay at the Renaissance Philadelphia Downtown Hotel, including breakfast for two (Not valid New Year’s Eve and subject to availability and blackout dates)
- Barry’s Buns extra-large Gingerbread House ($40.00 value).
- Blokes Barbershop & Gentleman’s Emporium gift card for a haircut & shave
- $75.00 gift certificate to Cuba Libre
- Two tickets to one of FringeArts’ winter/spring 2020 shows, including Blue Heaven Comedy Festival and the High Pressure Fire Service series (show and date subject to availability)
- $50.00 High Street on Market gift card
- Two drink tickets at La Peg ($20.00 value)
- $30.00 Momo’s Tree House gift card
- Four admission tickets to the Museum of the American Revolution. ($100.00 value. Each Anytime Ticket is valid for free admission to the Museum. Those are valid for one year until use and cannot be used for multiple entries. Anytime tickets are applicable towards general admission only. Must be redeemed in person. No Cash Value.)
- $76.00 gift certificate to National Museum of American Jewish History gift shop
- $50.00 Smak Parlour gift card
- Voucher for two people valid for a Spirit of Philadelphia dinner cruise. (Subject to availability. Certain restrictions apply; see additional terms & conditions under “Contest Rules” and on voucher.)
- 1 Month of Personal Training + 2 Personal Training Sessions Gift Card along with a Sweat Fitness Drawstring Bag from Sweat Fitness, valued at $199.00.
- Two 28oz enamel mugs and two $10 gift cards to United By Blue’s cafe and shop ($64.00)
- Volume Hair Studio gift card for a haircut (valued at $50 -70).
HOW TO ENTER:
-Pick up a postcard from one of the participating Old City locations
-Fill out your contact information and select your top three winners of the Holiday Window Decorating Contest from among the official participants
-Deposit your postcard in the designated mailbox at the Betsy Ross House (239 Arch Street)
-The contest will begin on Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 11:00am and end on Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 5:00pm
-All persons entering are subject to the Contest Rules, which may be found here.
The contest will begin on Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 11:00am and end on Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 5:00pm.
For information on how to enter and complete contest rules, click here.
The window designs will be on display from November 30 through the New Year.