Old City District has created programs to promote the community’s world-class assets:
- A broadly distributed marketing brochure attracts residents and visitors to the district’s businesses and cultural institutions. More than 125 Old City galleries, museums, stores and restaurants advertise in the brochure.
- A bold neighborhood brand, captured on streetlight banners, district storefronts and print media
- A monthly e-newsletter -- filled with dozens of District events, including First Friday Weekend highlights -- goes to more than 8,000 subscribers.
- This Web site provides coverage of District news, attractions, events and community resources for visitors, residents and businesses.
- We are the communications hub for First Friday Weekends, the monthly celebration of gallery openings, retail promotions and arts events.
- A series of Old City festival events will help build the community and attract visitors and crowds from city and beyond.