Historic Holidays in Old City
Celebrate the season in America’s most historic square mile with Historic Holidays in Old City! Enjoy events, attractions, shopping deals, and delicious dining around the neighborhood.
“HISTORIC HOLIDAYS RETURN TO OLD CITY”
FESTIVITIES BEGIN ON SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY
AND RUN THROUGH THE NEW YEAR
FREE Old City Holiday Pass Debuts, Lighting Ceremonies and Holiday Shopping Stroll Return
Celebrate the season in America’s most historic square mile with Historic Holidays in Old City!
OLD CITY HOLIDAY PASS
Festivities kick off on Small Business Saturday, November 26, 2022, with the debut of the FREE Old City Holiday Pass! Sign up at the link here and enjoy special offers and deals at dozens of shops, restaurants, museums, and attractions all holiday season long, through December 30th. Plus, have the chance to win weekly Old City holiday prize packs, and $500 in gift cards to participating Old City locations!* (*No purchase necessary to enter. See Contest Rules on OCD website.)
HISTORIC HOLIDAYS TREE LIGHTING PRESENTED BY CITIZENS, DECEMBER 5, 2022
The sixth annual Historic Holidays in Old City Tree Lighting presented by Citizens will take place on Monday, December 5, 2022 at 6:00pm at the Betsy Ross House courtyard, 239 Arch Street. The celebration will feature musical and dance performances, special guests, and a holiday tree designed by Old City’s Petit Jardin en Ville, a Parisian Florist and Garden Designer! The Tree Lighting will also be streamed via Old City District’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/OldCityDistrict.
HISTORIC HOLIDAYS IN OLD CITY SHOPPING STROLL, DECEMBER 14, 2022
Old City shops will stay open late on Wednesday, December 14, 2022 for special holiday shopping hours from 5:00-7:00pm. Receive a free Old City tote bag with any purchase - while supplies last - at participating locations! Also, don’t miss the Farmers Market at Christ Church’s Holiday Pop-Up Market from 3:00-7:00pm at 2nd and Church Streets. Arch Street Meeting House, 320 Arch Street, will offer a holiday movie from 7:00-8:30pm. Tickets are a suggested donation of $5 per attendee and includes admission to the museum.
- Anima Natural Pet Products, 304 Arch Street, https://shop.bonejourpetsupply.com/products/shop/
- Art in the Age, 116 N. 3rd Street, http://artintheage.com/
- Artist & Craftsman Supply, 307 Market Street, https://artistcraftsman.com/
- Benjamin Lovell Shoes, 60 N. 3rd Street, https://blshoes.com/
- Boxbar, 241 Race Street, https://boxbarphilly.com/
- The Center for Art in Wood, 141 N. 3rd Street, https://centerforartinwood.org/
- Claudia Mills Studio, 133 N. 3rd Street, https://www.claudiamills.com/
- Dafina Co., 47 N. 3rd Street, https://dafinacompany.com/
- Damari, 72 N. 2nd Street, https://damari.us/
- Elektra Vintage, 53 N. 3rd Street, https://elektravtg.com/
- The Franklin Fountain, 116 Market Street, https://www.franklinfountain.com/
- Hitched, 67 N. 2nd Street, https://tryhitched.com/pages/philadelphia
- Kick Axe Throwing, 232 Market Street, https://www.kickaxe.com/philly
- The Link Studios, 213 Arch Street, https://www.instagram.com/thelinkphilly/
- Midnight Lunch Studio, 20 S. 3rd Street, https://shopmidnightlunch.com/
- Millesime, 33 N. 2nd Street, https://www.millesime.us/
- More Than Old, 144 N. 3rd Street, http://www.morethanold.com/joomla/index.php
- Museum of Illusions, 401 Market Street, https://moiphilly.com/
- Opportunity Barks, 38 S. 3d Street, https://www.opbarks.com/
- Red Parasol Cafe, 220 Market Street, https://www.instagram.com/redparasolcafe/
- Philadelphia Independents, 35 N. 3rd Street, https://www.philadelphiaindependents.com/
- Riverwards Produce, 146 N. Bread Street, https://www.riverwardsproduce.com/
- Sage Hair Collective, 53 N. 2nd Street, https://sagehaircollectivephl.com/
- Shane Confectionery, 110 Market Street, https://shanecandies.com/
- Unique Photo, 28 S. 2nd Street, https://www.uniquephoto.com/
- Weitzman National Museum of American Jewish History, 101 S. Independence Mall E, https://theweitzman.org/
MORE HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS
For more information about Old City District, Historic Holidays in Old City, and holiday happenings, visit www.oldcitydistrict.org/holidays.